Get a Personal Trainer in Bangkok
We Deliver Results
At Body By Beast, the exclusive and science-based Body By Beast Method (BBB-Method) has been created using validated and scientifically-proven research, by coaches who have been coaching at the highest level* for more than 25-years.
The BBB-Method consists of 6 fundamental principles:
- A fitness evaluation, which examines interlinked fitness components: aerobic endurance, strength, muscular endurance, power, speed, flexibility, coordination, agility and balance
- Clearly establishing fitness goals, which are integrated into your lifestyle; goals – these might be anything from weight loss to completing an Ironman Triathlon
- Developing positive habits and mental discipline through dedicated personal coaching within a welcoming, easy to access and encouraging exercise community
- A unique workout routine, which is planned into a weekly fitness schedule by your coach, even if you only train once a week at Body By Beast. Your individualized program is adapted as your fitness improves over time. In scientific terms it is called periodization, and is the key for best results
- Direction for recovery from exercise – including sleep, nutritional guidance and other forms of movement and physical activity, guaranteeing you continue to get fit in Bangkok
- Exercising as part of a fitness community – At Body By Beast you can train one-to-one with a coach, or with friends as part of our private group training program
Coaching Expertise and Results:
Many personal fitness trainers are certified gym trainers, however these [PT and gym trainer] courses are often limited in their depth and quality of understanding the science and facts behind exercise science and coaching. Our team members are all qualified in Exercise Science to a Bachelor’s Degree level, and many are Master’s degree graduates, meaning they have studied and practiced exercise science for 3 to 5 years – making them very effective and extremely knowledgeable Strength & Conditioning Coaches.
Our method is proven to work, and many of our clients are prominent personalities – so their results are noticed on a daily basis. These include: Artiwara, Bebe, Punpun Suttata, Sririta Jenson, Praya Lumberg, Alita Pear, Pemika, Rachinwong.
A recent comment from P’Toon, lead singer in the band BodySlam:
“… coming back from training with the best personal trainers in Bangkok after the long break, I can feel the difference during the show, which means I feel less tired and can control my tempo of breathing; to sing better, more powerfully; to focus more on each song, and feel relaxed in conversations with the audience during the show…”
Why work with a personal trainer?
What types of workout programs are you offering?
How often do I check in with my trainer?
How often do my workouts change?
The simple answer is that we will modify your workouts when your body has adapted to its current regime. Although the science is a more complicated than this, we will educate you so that you understand how your program is developed, and you will always have the opportunity to provide your own feedback. There is a statement often used by coaches to highlight the perspective of adaptation and how you might feel when training – “it never get easier, you simply get fitter”…
How quickly will I see the results of my training?
This depends on how disciplined and committed you are to your training; what extent of prior exercise training you have; your current state of fitness, and lifestyle factors that may affect your results (e.g. having a new baby and not being able to get the sleep you need). It also depends on what “results” you expect.
We recommend that you consider a number of outcomes with your training. For example, if you wish to lose bodyfat, you may not see bodyfat changes for a month or so. However, you will see improvements in strength, aerobic endurance, and improved recovery times – which all signify that the body is adapting to better utilize stored fat as an energy source. Thus, it’s only a matter of time before you see reduced fat stores in your belly, hips, thighs, and all over the body where you have excess energy stored as fat.
The greater your discipline and commitment, the quicker you will see results. This means improving your nutritional intake, sleeping 7 to 8 hours a day, monitoring specific metrics (such a waking heart rate, which is an indication of recovery rates), and following the individualized recommendations of your coach.
Previous exercise experience and current fitness levels (at the start) may sometimes offer quicker results; though someone who has a low fitness level is more likely to see greater percentage improvements than someone who starts already with a high fitness level. We are able to explain all these intricacies and to educate you as your program develops with us – because we understand the facts and science of training and we understand the specific individuality, and personalization that defines you.
A huge opportunity for personal change and to reach your potential at any age and from any starting point! Join the best coaching and personal training team in Bangkok, call or email for more information.
*Coaching athletes for the Olympic Games, and in winning an Olympic Gold Medal (Thailand Olympic Lifter Sopita Tanasan).